Tuesday 31 July 2012

Collaboration with Art Star in the USA

I was recently approached by US based ArtStar.com, as they were interested in collaborating with me to produce some limited edition prints, and I am pleased to announce that my profile page went live today!

www.artstar.com is an innovative website providing a platform for emerging artists with the aim of linking them with collectors, it offers affordable limited edition prints aswell as original pieces. There is some really good work on the site, including online exhibitions too, their current exhibition 'The Cuba Collection' is worth a look.

I'm really excited to be working with the lovely people at Art Star and showing some of my work to a new audience.  The two works they selected: 'If I snogged Nicolas Serota' and 'If I snogged Jay Jopling' are paintings which I made in 2007, and it feels like they are now being given a new lease of life.  Its good to be able to show them in a new context and I'm thrilled that they will now be available as prints.





And info from their mailout below:





No comments: