Monday 2 May 2011

Art Sale featured in local newspaper

There is only a few days to go until the big Art Sale and auction....!!!!  


I am nervous but excited, and also manically busy trying to get all the last minute things done!  The printed catalogues arrived the other day and they look really good.  I decided I wanted to bind them myself with red ribbon....this is taking AGES, and perhaps wasn't the most time efficient decision to make!  But I think it will be worth it in the end, I'll be posting pics of them soon.


I was also really pleased to discover that the local newspaper, The Courier has written a lovely feature about the auction.



If you would like any further information about the Art Sale and auction taking place on Friday of this week please email me at tinseledwards@hotmail.co.uk

Also if you scroll further down my blog there is an entry which contains all the relevent info.

Thankyou! x

No comments: