Monday 19 December 2011

A studio on loan!

A very generous friend and talented artist Sonia Blair recently offered me the use of her studio, whilst she is away for christmas.


It feels like a million years since I have been able to paint properly, partly because its been a really busy 6 months filled with exhibitions, and partly because of the upheaval of moving back to London, and no longer having a place to work. (and I guess it's also because I'm trying to balance being an artist with looking after a two year old!)


But it feels like finally I am starting to get back on track!  The studio has amazing views (and is heated!) it feels like a haven and very productive workspace, I am loving being able to at last get started on some of my new ideas.




I will be in the space working away throughout January which is a very exciting start to 2012, and by February I should have some images of a brand new piece or two if all goes to plan! 


Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year,  and the biggest of thankyous to Sonia for the loan of her beautiful studio.


Love Tinsel x

No comments: